Tips when you are to pick up someone at the airport.

Tips when you are to pick up someone at the airport.

Last night, I pick up my sister in grace(law) at the airport. I wait for her only for about 10 minutes. It is very short since I experienced to wait almost 1-2 hours before at the airport. Based on this experience I had, I can say that I learned my lesson.
Here's how:
1. Check what time he will arrived.
2. Observed how long is your travel time going to the airport.
3. Usually based on my experienced, you will take a minimum of 1 hour to do all the  required process to exit at immigration and take your baggage.
4. Check online if the plane is already arrived or delayed. Yes, we are now in a modern age so use this for our good.
5. If checking online are not possible, tell the passenger you need to pick up to send you a mesage once the plane arrived.
6. Plan carefully your trip going to the airport. Make sure that you have your tranportation ready or else you will get late.
7. Poster name tag. It is still important when picking up even if you know him or not.
8. Communicate with him/her before she depart in original location. So you may know if there's some delay or maybe he might be off-load by chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment