Good News Bdo Nomura User

Good News Bdo Nomura User!

Your BDO Nomura Trading Platform upgraded! 

Coming soon, we will give a better and faster BDO Nomura trading platform and we think you're really going to like it!

Faster online account opening process.

You can still enjoy opening an account in 5 minutes or less. Get approval in 24 hours, all you need is a BDO savings or checking account and must be enrolled in BDO online banking.

Real Time Funding and Withdrawals.

Our goal was to make it easier for you to fund your account so you can trade immediately and not miss out on the stocks you want to invest in immediately.

Sophisticated Dashboard and Trading Portal.

We enhanced the look so you can navigate and manage your trading activities in a much more efficient way.

Know the Market and How it Moves.

An easier way to make your next move is to get a better understanding of the market. Continue to enjoy insights and perspectives with our extensive and exclusive research reports prepared by our analysts.

Our goal is to continue to service you better and this inspired us to develop our own platform to give you a better trading experience.



How to transfer child visa to Mother from Father Sponsorship

We are in a situation where my employer didn't renew my employment with them. This would be a big problem since my child is under my visa and sponsorship. Since my wife is working, I can transfer the sponsorship to her. But how?

Here are some step that might help you to do so.

  • The father need to cancel his current employment visa and exit the country. In such cases, child’s visa needs to be cancelled beforehand. Also note that, Emirates ID will also be cancelled.
  • With all the required documents, approach an authorized typing center. Tell them whether the child is in the country or outside the country.
  • Once  the typing is done for the new Entry permit, approach the immigration department and present your application.
  • Once you receive the Entry Permit, if the child is inside UAE, you need to get the status changed by again approaching typing center and typing the form.
  • You will require to obtain Emirates ID cancelled form and get the Emirates ID typed.
  • When that is done, approach the immigration department to stamp the visa.
  • Medical is NOT required for children below the age of 18 years.

Documents required:

  • Visa cancellation form.
  • Original Passport of the Child and the Sponsor.
  • Copies of the passport for Child and Sponsor.
  • 1 Passport size photograph of the child.
  • Original attested marriage certificate(Arabic) with one copy.
  • Arabic birth certificate or translated+attested birth certificate and a copy.
  • Ejari (Rental Contract) in the name of the Sponsor.
  • Emirates ID form. Get this typed at authorised centres.
  • Attested Labour contract of sponsor. The labour contract can be attested at Ministry of Labour with a cost of AED 160/-
  • Costs of visa transfer:
  • Initial costs are AED 920/- including typing. Changing the status will set you back by AED700/-. Normal Emirates ID costs and Visa stamping costs will apply.
Note: This is for information only, otherwise you can inquire directly to concerned Authority.