Here are some step that might help you to do so.
- The father need to cancel his current employment visa and exit the country. In such cases, child’s visa needs to be cancelled beforehand. Also note that, Emirates ID will also be cancelled.
- With all the required documents, approach an authorized typing center. Tell them whether the child is in the country or outside the country.
- Once the typing is done for the new Entry permit, approach the immigration department and present your application.
- Once you receive the Entry Permit, if the child is inside UAE, you need to get the status changed by again approaching typing center and typing the form.
- You will require to obtain Emirates ID cancelled form and get the Emirates ID typed.
- When that is done, approach the immigration department to stamp the visa.
- Medical is NOT required for children below the age of 18 years.
- Visa cancellation form.
- Original Passport of the Child and the Sponsor.
- Copies of the passport for Child and Sponsor.
- 1 Passport size photograph of the child.
- Original attested marriage certificate(Arabic) with one copy.
- Arabic birth certificate or translated+attested birth certificate and a copy.
- Ejari (Rental Contract) in the name of the Sponsor.
- Emirates ID form. Get this typed at authorised centres.
- Attested Labour contract of sponsor. The labour contract can be attested at Ministry of Labour with a cost of AED 160/-
- Costs of visa transfer:
- Initial costs are AED 920/- including typing. Changing the status will set you back by AED700/-. Normal Emirates ID costs and Visa stamping costs will apply.
Note: This is for information only, otherwise you can inquire directly to concerned Authority.