Walking is Helping

Almost every day I walked from our apartment to our office. It’s about 20 minutes walked from there. II guess, walking has a big part for a healthy life style. I used to do that for almost a year now and I can say I am most energetic now than before.

Did you know what really motivates me to do walking instead of taking a taxi?  Last year I saw one article in a news paper about the benefits of walking and how much walk do we need for a day. It’s says that we need at least 10,000 steps or a one hour daily routine. This is good for our heart and a lot of benefits to our body.

Since I have my kids, now I consider doing a healthy habit so I still have energy to play with them.  I don’t want to tell them that I am tired because of my unhealthy living life. Walking is a really good start a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment