Why I decided to open an account with BDO Nomura?

Why I decided to open an account with BDO Nomura?

I had been looking for a good stock broker to invest my hard earned savings. Take note “hard earned savings” as we OFW’s really work hard to earn and saved for our family and our future. But now our saving is not enough if we don’t invest it in the right investment. Now we need to convert our work hard into “work wise and earn wise”. Let our savings (money) work for us. Yes, even we are sleeping. 


Well, I am advice by my officemate to open an account in COL financial. COL financial is very popular but I find it hard to send my documents and I don’t want to send into courier as it will cost another shipping fee. Well, that’s only for me, maybe it can be part of your investment because later on you will earn it more than that.


Then one day I was listening to 702 DZAS Family Matter’s episode which Mr. Marvin Germo of Smart Stock as there visitor. I learned a lot and I also heard the different kinds of stock broker and he mention that you can also open in your BDO bank which it just happened that I open an online banking in BDO. Then I search it and because of my eagerness to have an account to a stock broker I apply it right away. It is easy to apply when already have the online banking with BDO. Then after that is a history.

No comments:

Post a Comment