Most of regular school kids experienced this. Waking up too early so you won't be late in school (Otherwise you get the consequence of being late).
2. You never get late and your time is so flexible.
3. You will never skip your breakfast.
Breakfast is the most important meal but some of kids in regular school have to skipped so they will not late.
4. You will not suffer everyday in a heavy traffic. (For student who are travelling)
5. They have the benefits of one on one study vs 30/1 in class.
6. Very intentional.
7. Vertical socialization vs horizontal socialization in regular school.
8. More time with family.
9. They can ask question anytime.
10. No uniforms.
11. No heavy school bags.
Tips when you are to pick up someone at the airport.
Last night, I pick up my sister in grace(law) at the airport. I wait for her only for about 10 minutes. It is very short since I experienced to wait almost 1-2 hours before at the airport. Based on this experience I had, I can say that I learned my lesson.
1. Check what time he will arrived.
2. Observed how long is your travel time going to the airport.
3. Usually based on my experienced, you will take a minimum of 1 hour to do all the required process to exit at immigration and take your baggage.
4. Check online if the plane is already arrived or delayed. Yes, we are now in a modern age so use this for our good.
5. If checking online are not possible, tell the passenger you need to pick up to send you a mesage once the plane arrived.
6. Plan carefully your trip going to the airport. Make sure that you have your tranportation ready or else you will get late.
7. Poster name tag. It is still important when picking up even if you know him or not.
8. Communicate with him/her before she depart in original location. So you may know if there's some delay or maybe he might be off-load by chance.
Dubai - How much to convert your visa?
How much do you know about amending the status of your visit visa?
The Ministry of Interior has announced that visit visa-holders no longer need to physically exit the UAE to change their visa status. Instead, would-be residents can now amend their status at any General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
The news comes at the same time as the GDRFA tightened border controls at the Hatta border crossing.
Applications for varying types of visa can be completed at approved typing offices and must be presented together with the applicant’s passport at any GDRFA branch.
The different types of visa and corresponding costs are listed below:
Visa type Fee
Transit entry Dh165
30-day short visa Dh370 + Insurance for (First degree relatives Dh1,000; Second degree Dh2,000)
90-day long visa Dh700 + Insurance for (First degree relatives Dh1,000; Second degree Dh2,000)
Entry Permits for medical treatment Single vist Dh700; Multiple visits Dh1,550
Entry permits for study Depends on university or college
Entry Permits for exhibitions and conferences Depends on travel agency
Tourist Visas Depends on travel agency
GCC resident entry permit No fees
Work- related entry permit for 14 days Dh370
Work- related entry permit for 90 days Dh1,320
Entry permit for work 2 years Dh350
Entry permit for residence 2 years Dh270 (Dh370 express service)
Entry permit for work 3 years Dh470
Entry permit for residence 3 years Dh370 (Dh470 express service)