Unprinted Desire for My Mom


I get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. How I wish it’s a weekend so I don’t have to wake up early for work. This reminded me of my old school days quite a few years ago where waking up too early was really a battle. Shutting off and resetting the alarm clock was an early morning scenario. I bet some of you can absolutely relate with what I am writing.

And thinking of schooling, if I may pursue a postgraduate course, I am thinking of taking up a master’s degree in Landscape Architecture. It just so happens that I have this long desire of designing my mom’s garden at home that until now remains on my mind, it’s not yet drawn nor printed. So apart from redesigning her retirement house, I am thinking that touching the landscapes of her dream retirement house will surely bring an aroma to her environment. I am sure she will love it!


Okay, back to the reality. Taking up a master’s degree is impossible right now, things are hard up and I really need to work like a horse for my family. And if I am not given a chance to do the landscaping for my mom, perhaps I would seek professional service like that of landscaper London who have done great job in landscaping London. This sounds really spoiling my mom. But isn’t it customers want the best service? So dealing with top designers and contractors is a wise decision. Well, only if I can afford their service.  


No comments:

Post a Comment