Smokers Treat



Many people know how badly smoking damages our health. And despite the warning of health professionals it is sad that there are still a large number of smokers. About a third of male population worldwide are smokers and one of ten smokers die because of heart and chronic lung disease. 



I find it irritating when someone smokes next to me as it leaves me a prey to second hand smoke. I remember a close friend who was chain smoker. I would often see him sucking on that cancer stick and I tried to stop him from smoking. When one of his colleagues who were also a chain smoker was diagnosed with lung cancer, he realizes that bragging him to stop smoking would save him from having the same disease. He attempted to quite numerous times but for him it was a hard nut to crack. 


E Cigarette Starter Kits (www.firelight-fusion.com)



And that made him interested in electronic cigarette. This newly created stuff for smokers brings the smoking sensation without the harmful effects caused by tobacco as well as the harmful second hand smoke. I have been seeing this e cigar shop in a mall near our place so I took him there to inquire about the product. We found out that ecigars comes in different flavors such as strawberry, chocolate and the tobacco itself. You also have the option on how much nicotine you want to consume as the nicotine level is adjustable. It is surely a treat for smokers! Although an e cig starter kit is more expensive than the normal tobacco cigarette, it’s a better option rather than putting your health at risk which will definitely cost you a lot of money for medication. 


My friend then, thought electronic cigarette will help him detached from tobacco smoking so he bought for himself an electronic cigarette starter kit. I really hope that it will help him wean from tobacco smoking.



No comments:

Post a Comment