So how to extend a visit pass in Malaysia?
- Go to Malaysian Immigration at Putrajaya
- Go to the Visit Pass, Social Visit Pass Division
- Fill out the Application Form for Visit Pass Extension. The form is available at the counter or you can also download it directly from their website. Get a number.
- Fill up the form and ready the supported documents such as original and photocopy of your passport, confirmed return ticket and other supporting documents if any.
- Submit it to the designated officer assigned once your number has been called. And wait again for your name for the release.