A Prayer

A Prayer

I was browsing some Christian quotes for me to relax and to be inspired. I just search this quote “God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them”. I was amazed because it is very true. God always know what is the desire of our heart. We just don’t know how and what words to say them. Sometimes we don’t even say to Him everything we need but he gave more than enough in what we need, in His right time and right place. You don’t even notice that He uses other people to bless us.

In my journey in life I still have a lot of trials coming to me. But in prayer I know God understand what we need and what we desire. I always prayed to the Lord and but sometimes I don’t know how to say it. I even shy to tell Him that “I need this Lord”. I always think that I have enough of it. Instead I pray that bless the people around me so I may be blessed too. I know some people that they pray for others than themselves. They pray for their family, friends, neighbors and country but forget to pray for his self.

How about you? Can you pray for others? I hope so…

No comments:

Post a Comment